You are here
Business License Tax
Once your business has been in operation for a full calendar year, the business license tax will be based on the previous year's gross receipts.
The following schedule is utilized to determine the amount of the business license tax:
|Gross Receipts/Purchases||Business License Fee|
If gross receipts/purchases are greater than $100,000 the following schedule is utilized:
- Retail merchant - 20 cents per $100 of gross receipts
- Contractor - 16 cents per $100 of gross receipts
- Business/personal service - 36 cents per $100 of gross receipts
- Professional service - 58 cents per $100 of gross receipts
- Wholesale merchant - $20 plus 28 cents per $100 of gross purchases
For further information regarding Business License Tax 434-455-3880.