You are here
Loose leaf collection begins in the fall, usually around the end of October of the first of November and continues until some time in January.
- This is a free service available in the fall, November through January or until all leaves are collected. No phone call is necessary.
- Please rake leaf piles curbside being careful not to pile them in the street. Leaf piles should be free of sticks and rocks.
- Leaf collection crews will vacuum leaves as promptly as possible.
- Bagged leaves must be placed in Pre-paid Trash Bags and may be placed curbside with your trash on your regular collection day anytime during the year.
- Compost Your Leaves. Leaves are an excellent source for compost.
(Photo by Ty Hester)