Beginning Monday, February 17 and continuing through Friday, March 13, 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. daily and including weekends, temporary lane closures will occur at the following locations in order to accommodate crews from Shentel Communications installing fiber optic cable in the area:
• North side of Seventh Street until Federal Street
• South side of Seventh Street
• Intersection of Eighth and Wise Streets
• North side of Eighth Street
• West side of Taylor Street
Motorists should use caution while traveling through the work zone, be alert to the changes in traffic patterns and obey temporary signage. Emergency vehicles will have access at all times.
For information, contact Numan Franklin, Public Works Dept. – Engineering at (434) 455-3931.