You are here
Stormwater Credit Program
A Credit Program has been created for customers to receive a reduction in their stormwater fee. This credit is available to customers who have implemented Best Management Practices that either reduce the amount of the stormwater runoff from their property or reduce pollutant loadings from the runoff.
For more information, call the Stormwater Division at (434) 455-4250.
- Residential Credit Manual
- Residential Credit Application
- Residential Credit Application (fillable online form)
Best Management Practice Guides
- Non-residential Credit Manual
- Non-residential Credit Application
- Non-residential Credit Renewal (For property owners currently receiving a stormwater credit. A corresponding annual stormwater maintenance agreement inspection checklist must still be completed.)
An appeal process has been established for property owners who believe their stormwater fee has been applied
in error. Please complete the appeal form below and submit to the Department of Water Resources at