You are here
Stormwater Utility/MS4 Permit
The City is responsible for maintaining our separate sewer system and MS4 Permit. The MS4 Permit is comprised of six core areas:
- Public education and outreach on stormwater impacts
- Public involvement/participation
- Illicit discharge detection and elimination
- Construction site stormwater runoff control
- Post-construction stormwater management in new development and redevelopment
- Pollution prevention/good housekeeping for municipal operations
The following documents are available for further knowledge regarding the MS4 Permit.
- City of Lynchburg MS4 General Permit
- 2018 MS4 Registration Statement
- 2018-2023 MS4 General Permit Program Plan
- Stormwater Fee Guide
To submit comments or inqueries regarding the MS4 General Permit, please contact Erin Hawkins, Stormwater Program Manager, at email@example.com.