Map Room

At the Map Room, you check and apply for water and sewer availability. All City maps and plans are archived.

Water Line

Sewer Line

Helpful Hints

  • To obtain information on installation of drainfields and information regarding existing drainfields contact the Health Department at 947-6785.
  • To obtain a copy of property plats, easements plat (public and private), and deeds contact the Clerk's Office at 455-2620.
  • To obtain copies of tax maps contact the Assessor's Office at 455-3830.
  • To obtain copies of water and sewer line maps contact the Department of Water Resources at 455-4250.