You are here
All Points EAP
All employees and their immediate family members are eligible for the Employee Assistance Program (EAP). EAP is a professional, confidential service that helps employees and their family members resolve personal problems that may be interfering with work performance or home life.
The City of Lynchburg provides employees access to EAP free of charge. All Points EAP provides a limited amount of free counseling sessions. Specialist referrals are determined on case-by-case basis. Referred services are subject to provider cost and acceptance of health insurance.
- Summary of services
- Detailed list of services
- Supervisory Referral Form
- Total Well-Being - Counseling
- Total Well-Being - Legal and Financial
- Total Well-Being - Life Coaching
- Total Well-Being - Medical Advocacy
- Total Well-Being - Personal Assistant
- Total Well-Being - Support
- Caregiving and Loss During COVID-19
- Dealing with Grief and Loss in the Workplace
- Grief During COVID-19
- Helping Children Cope with Uncertainty
- 40 financial calculators with articles and tip sheets
- 70 interactive health and emotional health assessments
- Over 300 streaming audio files and 30 video files covering a range of health and emotional health topics
- And much more...
Go to https://myassistanceprogram.com/allpoints/, and navigate to "Request Work/Life Resources." You will submit a confidential online request form for daily living issues, and an All Points EAP representive will contact you within one business days with resources that align with your request.
Contact All Points EAP: