Exhibit E - Conditions of Issuance
Applications to install small cell facilities or facilities in public Right-of-Way.
- Permit applications will be entered into the City’s Trakit System and processed once all necessary fees are paid (See Fee Schedule). Fees are nonrefundable.
- Facilities that would be located within historic districts will be automatically flagged in Trakit and assigned as a “restriction review” so staff can evaluate the aesthetic impacts.
- Staff has 60 days to review the application.
- Comments will be sent to the applicant via email or they can be reviewed online.
- If approved, the permit will be issued and standard Right-of-Way permit fees will be be applied.
- If denied, the reasons for the denial will be provided to the applicant via email.