HealthWorks - Employee Clinic
HealthWorks, 2nd Floor, 125 Nationwide Dr., Lynchburg, VA 24502
Monday - Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.; Friday 8:00 a.m to 3:00 p.m.
Call ahead or set an appointment: (434) 200-6933
Visit the employee clinic for a cough, rash, GI upset, and more. Use of the clinic is FREE to all City employees.
Please call ahead or schedule and appointment to minimize wait time. Same day appointments are available.
NOTE: Bring your City Employee ID or a Photo ID.
The following are lab tests performed by the clinic:
- Chem 8/Basic Metabolic Panel
- Chem 12/Comprehensive Metabolic Panel
- CBC with differential
- Coronary Risk Profile (Lipid panel)
- Free T4
- hCG, Quant
- HCT (Hematocrit)
- Iron Level
- Hepatic (Liver) Function Test
- Throat Culture
- TSH w/ reflex
- Urinalysis w/ micro
- Urine Culture
- Vitamin D
If an employee requests lab tests to be drawn for his/her PCP or another physician:
- Employee must bring in a signed order form with:
- Specific labs listed
- Name and NPI # of the ordering physician
- Employee must provide insurance card(s):
- Enter insurance information onto the lab req form and scan copy of insurance card(s)
- Enter ordering physician information and attach signed order form
- Bill ONLY for visit, not for individual labs drawn